Shelley Thomson believes that successful organisations have one common central focus: customers. Future success will come to those, and only those, who are obsessed with looking after customers. And by 2020 business success will be determined by your ability to attract customers, deliver a great experience so they buy your products or services and show loyalty to you and your business.
Shelley established retail360 to provide advice on how to maximise sales by improving the customer’s experience. She understands the biggest profit uplift potential comes from selling more, in a smarter way, to existing customers. Using a proven formula, Shelley has applied customer strategies as a medical industry executive, a retail business owner, and a franchisee. As the Director of retail360 she advises business owners, managers and frontline teams on customer economics to improve profit and gain competitive advantage.
- How to Thrive in a Customer Driven World
- Customer Service: The Most Valuable Product On Your Shelf
- Customer Conversion: The Secret to Business Growth
- The Business Benefits of Measuring Customer Loyalty
- Attracting Customers To Your Business is Only One Third Of The Equation.
- Social Styles: How to Read Your Customers and Colleagues
- Choose Your Own Adventure: Making Decisions That Create Better Business Results
- Bricks and Mortar to Clicks and Mortar
- No Customers: No Business: Marketing Your Sweet Spot
- Designing An Ecommerce Website To Maximise Sales
- The Pursuit of Excellence in Customer Service
- Customer Service As A Competitive Advantage
- Catch up to your Customers: The challenges and opportunities facing small to medium Australian businesses
- Deliver Health Solutions: It’s All About Service
- Winning Attributes For Successful B2B Sales
- Customers and Digital: Are you Missing Out?
Shelley Thomson travels from Canberra
Speaking Fee – $3,500 for 60 minutes.